The Vice Chancellor Professor Eddie Mwenje would like to inform the valued stakeholders of the University that the Astra Campus was affected by flash floods on the 3rd January, 2015. Buildings, equipment and books were destroyed. As a result, teaching and learning activities will be affected for some time to come.
We would like to assure our stakeholders that every effort is being made to restore the campus to normalcy.
We appreciate your support and cooperation during this difficult period.
- All results for November/December 2014 examinations are out. Students are advised to clear outstanding fees to access their results through the e-learning portal.
- Special Examinations will be conducted from Monday 9 March to Friday 13 March 2015 at the Main Campus.
For enquiries contact the Examinations Office on 0772154880-6 Extension 1013 or the respective departments.
We are pleased to announce the list of students who were allocated on-campus accommodation at the Main Campus and Mt Darwin Road Campus
Also available are boarding houses for non-resident students for the March to June 2015 semester as detailed below
- All returning students are informed that they will be expected to register on line first then manually at their respective departments.
- Students are expected to pay the requisite fees first (i.e. at least $300.00 for undergraduate degree programmes and $200.00 for diploma programmes).Please be informed that all outstanding fees balances should be paid by the end of the semester break(10 April 2015)
- Students should log on to their e-learning platform and follow the prescribed procedure carefully.
- Those who face any challenges should follow the communication procedure prescribed or as a last resort contact ICT on (0271)7531/2/3/5/6, 7621-4, 0772 154 880/2/5/7/8 extension 1035 or registration office on extension 1032.
- Normal registration : 16-27 February 2015
- Late registration : 2-13 March 2015
- End of registration (all students) : 13 March 2015.